In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions (T&C) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website T&C.
These T&C shall also govern the conditions under which Atrium Management Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ATRIUM”) provides shared workspace, private offices, event spaces, virtual offices, underground parking, hotel suites with gardens, and other services for a fee, as well as the provision of additional services related to the use of these spaces.
ATRIUM reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “ATRIUM”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Atrium Management Ltd.
For the purposes and for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- “Website” means website atrium-sofia.com which provides information about the ATRIUM services and global business news;
- „Shared Workspace“ means an open workspace with free access to relax zone in ATRIUM which one or more tenants (hereinafter referred to as „Clients“) may hire single working places on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Private Offices” means furnished private office spaces with free access to relax zone which one or more Clients may hire on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Event spaces” means rooms for meetings, conferences, trainings and other events which Clients may hire on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- “Virtual Offices” means professional business address and administrative services which ATRIUM provides on a monthly basis;
- “Hotel Suites” means 3-level penthouses with private rooftop gardens which Clients may hire on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- “Underground parking” means underground parking spaces for cars and bicycles in ATRIUM which Clients may rent on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, ATRIUM and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
ou are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In these Website T&C, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant ATRIUM a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. ATRIUM reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ATRIUM makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ATRIUM, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ATRIUM, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ATRIUM from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these T&C.
If any provision of these T&C is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these T&C unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ATRIUM is permitted to revise these T&C at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such T&C on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
ATRIUM shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these T&C without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these T&C.
These T&C, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ATRIUM and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in Bulgaria for the resolution of any disputes.
ATRIUM Boutique Hotel Sofia Rules and Regulations
ATRIUM Management will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these rules and regulations, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our guests.
1. Hotel suites are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:30 a.m. of the following day. Guests wishing to check out later than 11:30 p.m. are kindly requested to ask the reception staff at least one day before departure (subject to suite availability). Failure to check out by 11:30 a.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day. Charges for the extension are:
- up to 2:00 p.m. – BGN 50
- up to 4:30 p.m. – BGN 90
- up to 9:00 p.m. – BGN 190
- after 9:00 p.m. – BGN 320
3. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit. Bills must be settled by cash or valid credit/debit card, personal cheques are not accepted.
4. The hotel guest cannot hand over a suite to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
5. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel suite from 10:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m. Persons staying in a suite after 8:00 p.m. must check in the hotel and pay for the hotel day.
6. Extra beds and baby cots are not available.
7. Guests are kindly requested to present valid ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon check-in. By Law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records.
8. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel’s or guests’ property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
9. The hotel does not accept guests traveling with pets due to hygienic reasons.
10. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel’s immediate reaction.
11. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
A) conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest.
B) safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the hotel database – the information is considered a privacy notice within the meaning of Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The guest has the right to review and correct its personal data.
C) professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the hotel.
D) cleaning of the suite and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest’s absence or in their presence if so requested by the guest.
E) in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel shall make every effort to, where possible, change the suite or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
12. At the guest’s request, the hotel renders the following free-of-charge services:
A) information concerning the guest’s stay and travel
B) storage of valuable belongings during the stay in the lockers in the security room
C) storage of luggage in the security room (the hotel may refuse to store luggage at times other than during the guest’s stay at the hotel or if the belongings are not of a personal kind)
13. The hotel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the hotel or if they take up too much space.
14. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel suite or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
15. The guest should notify the hotel’s reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
16. Conduct of guests and persons using services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
17. When leaving the suite, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a suite card is subject to an extra charge of BGN 30.00.
18. The guest must keep the door to the rooftop garden on the third level of the suite locked.
19. Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their suites free from damage. Guests shall be liable for any damage or loss of any equipment or furniture in the suites up to the cost of repair or replacement. Unwashable stains, rips or tears on linens or towels will be charged.
20. Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited. Violator is subject to a fine of up to BGN 200 (two hundred).
21. Upon check-in guests receive remotes – for the TV (for all the suites), for lights and blinds (for some suites). Please note that the remotes must be returned to the reception upon check-out. In case of loss or damage fee of BGN 60 per remote applies.
22. Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to the fire safety.
23. Smoking in hotel suites, corridor, staircase, and common areas is prohibited. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of BGN 200. Smoking is allowed only at the rooftop gardens equipped with ashtrays. In case of fire caused by smoking without using the ashtrays, penalty fine will be applied depending on the damages.
24. Rooftop gardens have natural grass and water pipes that can be damaged by sharp objects, chair legs and high heels. We kindly request you not to walk with high heels on the rooftop area and not to move the terrace chairs on the grass.
25. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
26. Using photographs and video’s taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
27. Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for 15 days and then donate them to a charitable cause.
28. Guests are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time. In case of the default, the management of the hotel has the right to remove the guest luggage and belongings from the suite occupied by him/her.
Official Parking Rules ATRIUM Sofia
Last amended on 1.02.2022
A) The present rules for parking (the “Rules”) enter into force as of 0:00 on 1.02.2022 and regulate the access and stay of vehicles in the parking area of the ATRIUM Business Center and ATRIUM Boutique Hotel (the “Parking”);
B) The Rules are approved and adopted by the company responsible for the management of the Parking – Atrium Management EOOD, a company incorporated and operating under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, having its registered office at: 24, George Washington Str, Sofia, registered with the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under Uniform Identification Code (UIC) 206211699, represented by the general manager Maria Georgieva-Savova (“ATRIUM”);
C) The present Rules shall apply to all users of the Parking who have entered with a vehicle in the Parking (the “Users”).
D) ATRIUM is entitled to amend the Rules at its sole discretion where any amendment shall be binding on the Users as of the date of their uploading on the website www.atrium-sofia.com.
ACCESS TO THE UNDERGROUND PARKING AREA
1. In order to access the Parking, the User shall have a submitted registration form and prepaid parking tax (daily, weekly or monthly) at ATRIUM reception desk.
2. By entering the Parking with a vehicle, the User is deemed to have accepted the present Rules and has undertaken to fully comply with them.
USE OF THE UNDERGROUND PARKING
3. The User undertakes to drive, park and take care of the vehicle on the territory of the Parking in full compliance with the present Rules, in compliance with the traffic signs installed in the Parking, the provisions of the applicable traffic laws and regulations thereto. The User undertakes to fully comply with the instructions of ATRIUM and its representatives and of the security services of the Parking.
4. ATRIUM does not provide Vale Services. It is User’ responsibility if he/she requests assistance from the staff when parking the vehicle.
5. Entrance, parking and stay in the underground level is forbidden for Users driving gas supplied vehicles. In case ATRIUM or any third party suffers damage and/or in case of sanctions imposed by the competent authorities as a result of non-compliance with the present prohibition under this item 5, the User shall be held liable and shall fully indemnify ATRIUM and/or any third party for any direct or indirect damage sustained as a result of such default.
6. The User undertakes to inform ATRIUM staff of immobilisers or devices that prevent the removal of the vehicle in the event of an emergency. Otherwise, the user is fully responsible for any damage that may occur to his vehicle, Parking and third parties.
7. The User undertakes to park the vehicle only on the explicitly designated parking spaces as marked in the Parking. The Users are not allowed to park on reserved parking spaces. In addition, ATRIUM reserves its right to restrict the access to certain parking spaces at its own discretion, in which case the Users shall not be entitled to park on such parking spaces with restricted access.
It is expressly forbidden any vehicles to be stopped or parked on the entrances and in general on any place that is not marked as parking space.
8. The Users are allowed to drive the vehicle on the territory of the Parking with a maximum speed of 10 km/hour.
9. The Users are prohibited in the territory of the Parking to use fire, flammable devices and substances, to smoke, to consume alcohol, to cause unnecessary idle running and use of the engine, to park vehicles with non-tight fuel containers, to load the vehicle’s tank with fuel, to undertake repairs and/or maintenance works on the vehicle, to clean the vehicle and to discharge liquids for cooling the engine of the vehicle, to place anything that hinders the visibility, passing or parking of vehicles in the Parking.
EXIT OF THE UNDERGROUND PARKING
10. The User is allowed to exit the Parking only after payment of the incurred fees under item 11 below.
FEES AND TIME OF STAY
11. (1) The fees for access to the Parking per one vehicle are determined according to the following tariff, applicable for every day of the week (working days and weekends):
SINGLE PARKING SPACE:
• day (up to 24 hours stay) – BGN 30, VAT included / BGN 24, VAT included, for the offices and hotel;
• week (up to 7 days) – BGN 90, VAT included / BGN 72, VAT included, for the offices and hotel;
• month (up to 30 days) – BGN 300, VAT included / BGN 240, VAT included, for the offices and hotel.
DOUBLE PARKING SPACE:
• day (up to 24 hours stay) – BGN 54, VAT included / BGN 42, VAT included, for the offices and hotel;
• week (up to 7 days) – BGN 160, VAT included / BGN 126, VAT included, for the offices and hotel;
• month (up to 30 days) – BGN 480, VAT included / BGN 336, VAT included, for the offices and hotel.
(2) The fees are prepaid at the reception desk, every working day from 9:00 to 18:00.
(3) In case of exceeding paid time additional charges apply and must be paid at the reception desk before exit with the vehicle.
(4) In case of non-paid taxes, the security staff has the right to keep the exit closed unless all the taxes for the parking are paid. The User continues to be fully bound by the present Rules until the vehicle leaves the Parking and the User has paid all the fees hereunder. The User acknowledges that ATRIUM is entitled to remove the vehicle from the Parking after the expiry of the maximum allowed time at the expenses of the User. In the latter case the User is to pay any and all fees under the Rules and to pay the expenses for the removing of the vehicle immediately to ATRIUM.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS
12. In case of breach by a User of its obligations under the present Rules, ATRIUM is entitled entirely upon its own discretion:
a) to place a penalty fee of the User depending on the damages caused by his/her fault.
b) to request payment of the damages caused by the User.
c) to remove the vehicle from the Parking at the expenses of the User in case the vehicle is not properly parked in accordance with the Rules, if it poses threat or if the maximum time allowed for parking has expired.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATION OF ATRIUM
13. ATRIUM is entitled to receive the fees under the Rules in the amount and under the terms and conditions herein.
14. ATRIUM ensures the Users the undisturbed access to the Parking in accordance with the purposes of the present Rules.
15. ATRIUM shall be liable only for damage caused by ATRIUM or its representatives as a result of willful misconduct or gross negligence. ATRIUM shall not be held liable for damage caused by any third party. The User is obliged to inform ATRIUM of any damage whatsoever occurred in the Parking immediately after its occurrence and in any case before leaving the Parking.
16. ATRIUM is not responsible for the security of the User’s vehicles. ATRIUM shall not be responsible in case of damage or theft of a vehicle, or in case any property is stolen from a vehicle. The security of each vehicle is responsibility of the User.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
17. The User is obliged to pay the fees under the Rules, according to the time spent in the Parking.
18. The User shall comply with the present Rules.
19. The User shall be liable and shall indemnify any damage to the Parking, ATRIUM and/or to any third party caused by the User and/or third parties travelling with the User in the vehicle. In case of any damage, the User undertakes to inform the representatives of ATRIUM and the security service of the Parking immediately after causing the damage, but in any case before leaving the Parking. In case of occurrence of any other unpredicted situation and/or emergency the User shall immediately inform the security service.
20. ATRIUM uses technical means for video surveillance and control of the Vehicles’ registration numbers for the purposes of applying the present Rules.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Company processes the following personal data of the Users:
• video images;
• data concerning the registration numbers of vehicles, names and contacts of the user.
The information is considered a privacy notice within the meaning of Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).